FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Hand-finished for an upscale, gourmet appearance
• Made with premium Baileys® Irish Cream
• Versatile, thaw-and-serve format makes it a perfect grab-and-go dessert
• Packaged in a perfect-serve tray that folds flat with cutting guides for easy portioning
1. Store frozen until ready to use.
2. Remove tray(s) from freezer and unwrap. Loosen product from sides of tray with knife. Lift end flaps to unlock tabs and flatten tray.
3. Cut bars into desired portions, using serrated knife; dip knife in hot water and wipe clean after each cut.
4. Thaw covered for 2 hours at room temperature or 8 hours in the refrigerator.
5. NOTE: For easier cutting let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. For quick thaw: separate bars and place on tray; cover and thaw at room temperature for about 1 hour.
6. Wrap unused bars and store.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Serving Size 1/32 sheet
Servings Per Container 32
Calories from Fat 90